A fan of Miley Cyrus?
Watch our Greek Week dance, which placed 2nd in this years Air Band!
Our House located on 163 West Main Street was built in 1909 and previously was a nursing home. In 1965, the year we were chartered, our founding fathers purchased the home for $45,000. This was the final step for us to be officially recognized by The University of Delaware and Lambda Chi Alpha. All of our Brothers have called this beautiful stone lady our Home!